10 Reasons to quit Smoking
- Decrease your risk of cancer
- Decrease your risk of heart disease
- Save £2000 per year and more if you smoke 20 a day or more, calculate how much your smoking is costing you.
- Reduce the risk of infertility for both men and women
- Reduce the risk of asthma, bronchitis for passive smokers like your children around you
- Reduce the risk of asthma, bronchitis and emphysema for yourself
- Slow down the ageing process and appearance of wrinkles
- Become free from the nagging addiction
- Breath more easily when working out, climbing stairs and general day to day activities
- Feel happier and healthier.